Edureka Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2018/19/20 Batch | Bangalore
Edureka is hiring Freshers as Secondary Research Associate in Bangalore. Candidates with Bachelor’s, Masters or advanced degree are eligible to apply. For more details, eligibility criteria, apply link, read below.
Company Name: Edureka
Website address: www.edureka.co
Job Profile: Research Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore (WFH)
Salary: Rs. 2.4 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Desired experience: Freshers
Internship Period: 6 Months
- Requires freshers / bachelor’s degree 4th year students from an engineering institute in computer science/information science
- Excellent aptitude & reasoning skills.
- Preferred knowledge of the technologies like JAVA, Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop)
- Excellent programming skills.
- Preferable knowledge on Linux & Cloud (AWS)
- Passion to learn & explore new & emerging technologies.
- Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content(technical) while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Create technical content (Blogs, Presentations, Videos) on the technologies you are assigned
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
- Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
- Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
- Keep a track of growth in the Courses from your content marketing effort.
- Assignment Test
- HR Rounds
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link.
Registration Link: Click Here To Register
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply