ECIL Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Engineer/ Technician Apprentice Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has published notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer/ Technician (Diploma) Apprentice vacancies ( government job ) .For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Position : Graduate Engineer Apprentice / Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 185
Duration : 1 year of training
Stipend : Rs 9000 per month
Job Location: Hyderabad
Maximum Age: 28 Years
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-01-2020
- For Graduate Engineering Apprentice – BE / B.tech ( CSE/ECE/MECH/EEE/CIVIL)
- For Technician Apprentice – Diploma(ECE/CSE)
Eligibility Criteria for applying GEA or TA:
- Only Indian Nationals from Telangana & Andhra Pradesh states are eligible
- Candidates who have passed four years B.E/ B.Tech course in the above mention engineering branches on or after 1st April,2017,from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities are eligible to apply for GEA. In case of Diploma Apprentices, the candidates who have passed three years Diploma course in ECE & CSE branches on or after 1st April,2017 are eligible to apply.
- Age limit: Maximum Age 28 years or less as on 31/12/2019. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- If the number of candidates applied for apprenticeship is higher than the number of Vacancies indicated above, then the criteria to short listing of candidates for Written Test will be based on final percentage marks obtained in B.E/ B.Tech(For GEA) or in Diploma(For TA) which will be decided by selection committee.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link asap before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here to Apply
Detailed Official Notification : Click Here to Read