DRDO Recruitment 2020 for ITI Apprentice Trainees | Apply online for 116 vacancies
DRDO invites online application from eligible candidates for ITI apprenticeship training for the post of ITI Apprentice Trainees in various trades for 116 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in respective trades can apply for this job.
Company Name: DRDO
Position: ITI Apprentice Trainees
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: 11 April 2020
- Candidates should pass ITI in the following relevant trades recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COPA, Painter, Plumber and Welder.
- Candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2017 are not eligible.
- Candidates with Diploma/Graduate in any discipline qualification are not eligible to apply.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
Maximum Age Limit:
Un-Reserved: 27 years
OBC (NCL): 30 years
SC/ST: 32 years
PWD: 37 years
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
- Screening test/ Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible ITI candidates first register in NCVT MIS portal (www.ncvtmis.gov.in) and then submit the online application through (www.rac.gov.in) website on or before 11 April 2020.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply