GATE Exam Admit Card or Call letter can be downloaded from official website of GATE. GATE 2015 examinations will be held during forenoon and afternoon sessions on alternate weekends (Saturday and Sunday) between 31st January 2015 and 8th February 2015. Examination for some of the papers in GATE 2015 will be held in multiple sessions.
Candidates need to bring a print-out of the downloaded Admit Card to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification (NO photocopy / scanned copy/NOT expired). Please note that you have to give details of this ID proof while filling the online application. Candidates will NOT be permitted to take the test, if this original and valid photo identification is not presented.
Note: Admit Cards will NOT be sent by post/email.
Mandatory Documents To Be Carried at Examination Center (Any One) :
- Driving License,
- PAN Card, Voter ID,
- Aadhaar UID,
- College ID,
- Employee Identification Card, or a Notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
GATE 2015 Examination Schedule:
On January 31, 2015:
- Session 1 (9 am to 12 pm) – AG, AR, BT, CH, CY, EC, CY, XE, XL
- Session 2 (2pm to 5pm) – EC, ME
On 1st February 2015:
- Session 3 (9 am to 12pm)- EC, ME
- Session 4 (2pm to 5 pm) – AE, GG,IN,MA,ME,MN,MT,PH,PI,TF
February 7, 2015:
- Session 5(9am to 12pm)- CS,EE
- Session 6 (2pm to 5 pm)- CS, EE
February 8, 2015:
- Session 7(9am to 12pm)-CE,CS
- Session 8 (2pm to 5 pm)- CE
How To Download GATE Exam Admit Card:
GATE 2015 Admit Card has to be downloaded using the Enrolment ID and password. Candidates must check their email or mobile number to download call letter. for Enrolment ID. If you remember the Enrolment ID and forgotten Password, click on “Request for an OTP” to get One Time Password.
Download GATE Exam Call Letter: Click Here