Dow Chemical Off Campus Recruitment | BE/BTech/MTech | 2019 & 2020 Batch
Dow Chemical hiring freshers for the recruitment of Trainee In Mumbai. Candidates from 2019 & 2020 Batch having Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Dow Chemical
Company Website : www.dow.com
Position : Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: Freshers
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent.
- Recently graduated or expecting to graduate through August 2020.
- Highly adaptable and ability to learn technology fast.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work effectively in a globally-oriented, high performance team-based work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Good initiative and a proactive mindset
2019 – 2020 Campus Graduate Program – Information Systems
We are looking for highly motivated graduates who are interested in joining this exciting and challenging opportunity to kickstart their career at The Dow Chemical Company. During this program, you design, develop, and support solutions and processes to meet business needs and requirements. You will work on business processes, enabling or implementing, and apply general knowledge of Information Systems, which is typically developed through formal education.
- Gathers and analyzes business requirements for assigned functional and technical areas.
- Works closely with business process teams, technical teams and other stakeholders to design and build objects which meet requirements.
- Documents detailed designs.
- Builds, tests and implements application objects.
- Assists with issue resolution.
- Helps ensure that functional and technical designs meet business requirements, conform to Dow architecture standards, and optimize productivity and long-term product/system vision.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Also Apply: Latest off campus drives in India