Established in 1998
25+ Internet Software Products for a Global audience
1,000,000+ Customers and 50,000+ channel partners
Directi is a group of Businesses, that develop innovative mass-market Web Products serving millions of Customers worldwide.
Company Name: Directi
Position: UI Developer
Job Location: Mumbai
Walk-in Interview Date: 30th September 2014
Interview Time: 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
Experience Required: 0-4 years
- Understanding business requirements and a strong focus on customer user experiences.
- Deliver high quality technical designs with high performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability.
- Research, implement and help deriving innovative UI solutions.
- Creating Emailers, Newsletters and Flyers using HTML tables.
- Code new features and enhancements across several web apps.
- Working collaboratively with Product Management and UX Designers to understand business requirements and user experience.
- Working closely with server-side engineering team.
- Working and test with multiple browser versions (IE, FireFox, Safari, Chrome).
- Works as part of an agile development team.
- Excellent communication Skills & should be able to understand the requirements clearly.
- Strong focus on user experience and unrelenting drive for quality.
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired.
- Must know Responsive Web Development and Media Queries using CSS3.
- Must have experience working on Content Management Systems (WordPress or Drupal).
- Cross Browser Optimization experience.
- Must have experience working on Photoshop(basic level).
- Performance Testing experience.
- Experience building large consumer web applications.
- Understanding of how to integrate the front-end to back-end.
Walkin Venue Address:
Directiplex – Next to Andheri Subway,
Old Nagardas Road,
Landmark : Next to Pink Plaza/ Ahead of Pinky Theatre
Interested candidates can Walk-in for the interview along with their resume on 30th September 2014