Dimension Data Walkin Interview | BE/BTech | 2019 Batch | 12th July 2019 | Delhi NCR
Dimension Data is a USD 8 billion global systems integrator and managed services provider that designs, manages, and optimises today’s evolving technology environments to enable its clients to leverage data in a digital age. we are a proud member of the NTT Group, one of the world’s leading information communication technology (ICT) companies, comprising a group of global technology companies.
Company Name: Dimension Data
Company Website: www.dimensiondata.com
Position: Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 LPA
Walk-in Date: 12th July 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Time: 10 AM Onwards
Experience Required: Freshers
- Fresher with batch 2019 pass out/result awaited.
- Good knowledge of Networking & Python language at fresher level.
- Purely network Field/ on-call support profile where candidate should have basic knowledge of python.
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialization or function.
- Graduate Trainee should acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area of specialization or function and should remain current with its developments.
- General administration Graduate Trainee provides a general administrative function to the specific area of specialization or function, including coordinating meetings and logistics, filing and record keeping.
- Produce and use reports They may assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy. Where they identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution.
- Provide support to clients They provide support to clients in very low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries.
- Behavioral skills Attention to detail, accuracy and good organization skills are important success criteria for this position.
- They consistently deliver a quality service through their support offering.
- These individuals are team players and contribute to the success of the teams they engage with.
- They are good communicators and can exercise patience.
- Graduate Trainees have a passion for continuous improvement and display personal motivation and a positive attitude.
- By working with their team to ensure a quality solution for the client, Graduate Trainee will contribute to client engagement and the success of their team.
How To Apply:
Eligible & interested candidates can directly walkin to the office venue location on 12th July 2019.
Walk-In Interview Venue:
Dimension Data India Private Limited
14th Floor, Tower B, DLF Cyber Greens
DLF Cyber City, Phase: III,
Opposite to Rapid Metro Phase III station