Deutsche Bank Hiring Freshers As Graduate Analyst | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | Pune, Bangalore
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. The bank is operational in 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas and Asia. As of April 2018, Deutsche Bank is the 17th largest bank in the world by total assets.
Company Name : Deutsche Bank
Position : Graduate Analyst
Job Location : Pune/Bangalore
Salary : Best In The Industry
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Undergraduate, Master’s graduate.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills. Fluent in English.
Develop software application as per defined specifications adhering to organisation wide guidelines and SDLC conventions
Contribute to the definition of development and SW standards to implement/reflect Deutsche Bank guidelines (naming conventions, encryption, and security settings) and ensure standards are adhered to
Implement architectural changes (as defined by Architects)
Assist in evaluating new products / prototyping
Work on fixing software defects/bugs and provide support for technical infrastructure components (i.e. databases, middleware and user interfaces).
We expect you to:
- Have a good grasp on software engineering concepts (SDLC, Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating system, OOPS, database concepts, testing concepts etc.)
- Be proficient in coding concepts
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Be able to exhibit willingness to learn and work across technologies and domains
- Be excellent team players and have the ability to come up with solutions quickly and think through these solutions with others
- Have a Good attitude, flexibility and is a self- motivated
- Good communication, listening skills and proficiency in English language skills (written/verbal).
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here