Dell Recruitment 2019 | Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Dell hiring freshers for the post of Software Engineer 1 In Bangalore. Candidates from 2017, 2018, 2019 in Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Dell India
Company Website : www.dell.com
Position : Software Engineer 1
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|GlobalEdge||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0 to 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience
- 0 to 3 + years of relevant experience in software development on Windows Environment with (JAVA/C#).
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Software Development and Testing Concepts
- Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases
- Strong Windows/Linux OS knowledge, Systems Manageability tools, trouble shooting and debugging skills.
- Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Software development experience on .NET Platform
- Should have worked with MYSQL Databases, Eclipse Tools, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, WPF, Maven, Hibernate,
- Well Versed with programming languages JAVA, C#
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CI/CD techniques and tools such as Maven, Jenkins etc.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link asap.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply