Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world.
Company Name: Dell
Company Website: www.dell.com
Role: Svc IT Development Program Sr Associate II
Work Location: Chennai
Last Date : 18th June 2015
- BE/ B.Tech 2014 and 2015 Batch Pass out.
- Candidates should have completed his degree and should possess the degree certificate.
- Responsible for monitoring client conversations on various social media platforms (using data aggregation tools such as Brandwatch, Radian6, etc) to create reports which include metrics and insights which help the client to make business decisions.
- Analyze the initial client requirements to create reporting templates
- Listen, monitor and analyze social media content to identify relevant issues, threats, and opportunities, and develop succinct reports to inform stakeholders.
- Analyze the social media conversations for sentiment
- Need to implement listening queries in social media measurement tools to monitor “brand-specific” online conversation in target relevant sites.
- Generate comprehensive standard reports / dashboards that visually represent KPIs and inform the stakeholders about potential areas of successes / failures.
- Maintain familiarity with social media tools.
Desired Candidate’s Profile:
- 0 – 2 years of work experience (market research, social media analytics/Social media listening & Insights, business analyst, would be preferred)
- Proficient user and deep understanding of various social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc) and social media terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of statistics in business applications.
- Excellent executive report writing skills.
- Candidate should be willing to work in Shifts
- Preference will be for candidates with 60% marks and above.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here