Dell Recruitment Drive hiring freshers as Software Engineer at Bangalore location. Candidates with BE/BTech/MTech passing the degree in the year 2018, 2019 & 2020 can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer on our CloudIQ team in Bangalore.
Dell Recruitment 2021
|Company Name||Dell India|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech|
|Salary||Best In Market|
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology
- Requires between 0-2 years of experience building systems software
Skills & Knowledge:
- Programming Languages – C,C++, Python, ExtJS, ReactJS, ReduxJS OS – Windows, Linux, Springs, Hibernate
- Proficient in multithreading, synchronizations and their applications • Excellence in software engineering practices and coding
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment & to influence others to achieve results
- Experience in one or more unit test frameworks.
- Experience with git and Jenkins.
- Industry knowledge on cloud APIs, i.e AWS, vSphere/vCloud, OpenStack
- The Software Engineer will participate in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software product.
- Utilize software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
- Aid in testing and fixing of new or enhanced products.
- Create technical documentation of software products/solutions.
- Drive idea generation for new software products, or for the next version of an existing product.
- Protect Intellectual property by working appropriate legal elements (ex: procurement, patents, opensource).
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Note: Only candidates who meet ALL the eligibility criteria should apply for this opportunity.