Dell Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer For BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world.
Company Name : Dell India
Company Website : www.dell.com
Position : Software Engineer 1
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any graduate (BE/BTech/ME/MTech) 0-3 year of relevant work experience required
- 0 to 3 + years of relevant experience in software testing on Windows/Linux Environment.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Testing Concepts (System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Performance testing, etc.)
- Should be able to perform Test Planning and Test Strategies independently. Come with different testing techniques and strategy.
- Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases
- Hands on experience in Test Automation tools such as selenium/CodedUI and Proficient in Scripting language such as Python, PowerShell and VB Scripting
- Strong Windows/Linux OS knowledge, Systems Manageability tools, trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Influences others through their professional/technical expertise.
- Focus: Able to communicate goals in support of the business’ mission.
- Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Teamwork: Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team. Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Communication: The ability to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed. Express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others. Clear business and technical writing skills.
- Customer Focus: The ability to demonstrate concern and meet external and/or internal customers’ needs.
- Analytical: The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Technical Expertise: The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in a technical area.
- Forward Thinking: The ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies.
- Influencing Others: The ability to gain others’ support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
- Strong Java/Python programming background and debugging skills, well conversant with OOPS methodology
- Software development experience with focus on test automation
- Experience in automation of web services using REST, XML & JSON
- Experience with CI/CD techniques and tools such as Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Ability to contribute to constant innovation and continuous improvements to product quality and team productivity
- Ability to quickly learn, apply new concepts and solutions and transfer them to the team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Should have strong Testing fundamentals including Test Strategy & Design
- Client Hardware knowledge and trouble shooting skills. Experience in Server/Client Hardware
- Work experience with BIOS, Firmware and Drivers
- Should be Experienced in Selenium, RestAPI, Python/Java and PowerShell
- Hands-on experience with automation development and tools
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Should have good knowledge of one or more Server/Client operating systems.
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here