Dassault Systèmes off campus hiring freshers for the recruitment of R&D Quality Engineering Specialist at Pune. Candidates from 2019 & 2020 batch in B.E/B.Tech/ ME Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Dassault Systèmes Off Campus 2021
|Company Name||Dassault Systèmes|
|Job Role||R&D Quality Engineering Specialist|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Category||Off Campus Job|
Eligibility Criteria :
Qualification & Skills:
- B.E/M Tech/B Tech/ME Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 0-1 Year of experience
- Understand and ability to program in Perl or Python
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Self-motivated, passionate and possesses critical thinking skills
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Perform test execution, correctness failure review and ensure existing functionality is working as expected as software undergoes change.
- Verify and validate forward compatibility of performance database.
- Debug and Analyze QC test failures and work closely with development team to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Provide concise, articulated, verbal and/or written communication of findings to mentors, management and/or co-workers as necessary.
- Identify sensitive, noisy automated test failures and resolve them.
- Identify bottlenecks, opportunities to improve and develop scripts to optimize QC workflow.
How To Apply :
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply