Customised Technologies (P) Ltd. is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Our expertise and in-house infrastructure in precision mechanics, electronics, embedded systems, optics, application software, automation, bio-technology and robotics enables us to quickly and reliably bring new products from concept to market.
Company Name: Customised Technologies Private Limited
Company Website: www.customisedtechnologies.com
Salary: 2.4 LPA per annum.
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Desired experience: Freshers ( 2013 Batch only )
Note: This is a core mechanical opening.
Course specialization: B.Tech/Diploma (Any Branch except CS/IT/EC/EE).
- The candidate will be responsible for complete understanding of geometric coordinate measuring systems, learn to calibrate, validate and deliver systems to customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for giving new users training in handling hardware and software, understand design/component drawings, explore methods of measurements in Rapid-I and give solutions to customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for giving service support in case of mechanical, electronic or software-related issues that may arise from time to time.
- The candidate will be responsible for assisting Business Development team in giving demos and increasing sales of the product
- The candidate should have Geometric visualization.
- The candidate should have quick thinking and excellent in Logical reasoning.
- The candidate should have good inter-personal skills.
- The candidate should have the ability/willingness to learn multiple languages.
- The candidate should be ready to travel by road/train/air extensively.
- Written test (20-25 mins) – Geometric Questions
- Candidates clearing the test would be called for further rounds
Apply Mode: Click Here