India’s No. 1 Vision Measuring Systems Company doing cutting edge work with integrated hardware/software metrology systems. Customised Technologies (P) Ltd.is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Our expertise and in-house infrastructure in precision mechanics, electronics, embedded systems, optics, application software, automation, bio-technology and robotics enables us to quickly and reliably bring new products from concept to market.
Company Name: Customised Technologies
Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 3.2-4.5 LPA(Based on the candidature and their interview performance)
Last date to register: Monday 6th October, 2014 by 10 am.
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Probation / Training Period: 3 weeks.
Bond: No bond no contract.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration process is over.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate will be responsible for developing, maintaining and upgrading software used for the Rapid-I Precision Measuring Systems products, in-house ERP systems, new product development for mobile/desktop platforms and web-based development activities.
- The task of the software engineer at Customized Technologies spans multiple aspects of software development, including database systems, web development, desktop and mobile app development, User Interface Design.
- Passionate to learn new technologies, original thinking and doing product software development.
- Candidates are expected to be quick learners, self-driven, disciplined and goal-oriented.
- Candidates must be open to learn various fields of software development, with keen interest in learning new technologies, processes and ideas for delivering cutting edge products.
- No smoking/drinking/pan/tobacco etc habits. If candidates have these habits, they NEED NOT apply. This is a pre-requisite.
- Should be self-driven, take initiative goal-oriented, disciplinedÂand have an interest in product software development.
- Should live within 15 min of travel time of company.
- Working 6-days per week is mandatory. Compensation commensurate with work delivered will obviously be given.
- Candidate should have Geometric visualization and quick thinking
- Excellent logical reasoning and mental and physical stamina to work hard and think originally.
- Disciplined development approach.
- Ability to work in an R&D environment,
- Written Test at Company premises
- One-On-One Interview
- 3-week probation in the Company
Please note that the candidates who were interviewed for Customized Technologies in last two months need not to apply.
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: AMCAT Score is Mandatory for this recruitment drive.
To Know More About AMCAT: Click here