Council of Scientific and Industrial Research along with University Grant Commission www.csirhrdg.res.in conducting joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test NET 2015 for Junior Research Fellowship JRF and Eligibility for Lectureship on 20th December 2015. The online application will be started from 3 August 2015 and ends on 25 August 2015. Last date of duly filled hardcopy of online application to the Examination Unit is 3 September 2015. Admit Card will be issued in first or second week of December 2015 onwards. The final result of this Single MCQ test may be declared sometime in the month of March/April, 2016 and fellowship to successful candidates will be effective from 1 st July, 2016 with the validity period of 2 years for joining the fellowship under CSIR Scheme.
Official Website : www.csirhrdg.res.in
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- M. Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwD)
- BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% (50% for SC/ST/PwD)
- More details in the official advertisement
Age Limit :
- For JRF (NET):Maximum 28 years as on 01-07-2015 (relaxation for reserved class)
- For Lectureship (NET): No upper age limit.
Date and Paper Pattern :
- General : Rs 1000/-
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer : Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD : Rs 250/-
Important Dates :
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
The hard copy of the online application form, duly completed with requisite enclosure should be sent by Ordinary post to following address so as to reach Examination Unit CSIR on or before 03.09. 2015.
The Deputy Secretary (Exam), Examination Unit,
Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex,
Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue,
Pusa, New Delhi 110012
Official Advertisement : Click Here