CSC Recruitment – Associate Professional : Business Process – Last Date 30 Sep 2016 – Chennai :
CSC have developed smart, technology-enabled solutions to solve our clients’ toughest challenges, demonstrating a commitment to excellence and a passion for exceeding expectations. With more than 21,000 employees including 1,500 in other geographies that support our India operations, we are one of the Top 10 IT services firms in India and also CSC’s second largest operations globally.
Company Name : CSC
Company Website : www.csc.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Associate Professional : Business Process
Last date to apply : 30 Sep 2016
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of process engineering or technical consulting experience
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience working with client business processes
- Responds to HR and Finance related telephone and email inquiries from employees and vendors through use of scripted guidance.
- Logs inquiries as tickets using the online ticket tracking system
- Recommends solutions and resolves issues associated with the inquiry as per defined process
- Maintains history of records and related problem documentation
- Understands computerized data entry systems and uses these systems to track activities. Utilizes telephone technology to respond to customer inquiries and logs ticket in the appropriate incident area.
Maintains composure in critical situations. Understands organizational functions and personnel. Interacts with team members, management, and employees on customer service issues to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback to the supervisors on common issues/concerns observed on a realtime basis. Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints. Escalates unresolved calls to appropriate support specialist or service group.
- Analyzes and evaluates inquiry/problem reports and makes recommendations to reduce customer call rate. Ensures service level agreements are met or exceeded
Relevant Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous working experience (0 to 4 years) related experience
- Candidates preferably working in night shifts ONLY.
- Graduate /Post Graduate Degree
- Candidates should be willing to working in night shifts ONLY
How To Apply :
Apply with employee referral on or before 30 September 2016.
Apply Link : Click Here