Founded in 1959, Computer Sciences Corporation is a leading global information technology (IT) services company. CSC mission is to provide customers in industry and government with solutions crafted to meet their specific challenges and enable them to profit from the advanced use of technology. With approximately 78,000 employees, CSC provides innovative solutions for customers around the world by applying leading technologies and CSC own advanced capabilities. These include systems design and integration; IT and business process outsourcing; applications software development; Web and application hosting; and management consulting. Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., CSC reported revenue of $14.6 billion for the 12 months ended June 30, 2006.
Company Name: CSC India
Position: Java application development
Job Location: Across India
Job Code: 1400EZW
Experienced Required: Freshers
Bachelor\’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience www.apuzz.com
Bachelor\’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
Experience working with the technology industry
Experience working with company products and operating systems
Experience working with computer systems and their use
Basic project management skills
Basic analytical and problem solving skills
Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
Organization and time management skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Willingness to travel
Essential Job Functions
- Assists with the coordination of activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; works with team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery.
- Maintains records of account specific application problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
- Works closely with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Assists in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
Apply Link: Click Here