Covance Hiring Freshers | Statistical Programming Analysts | 2018 Batch | Bangalore
Covance, the world’s leading CRO and the drug development business of LabCorp, is expanding in Bangalore and continues to build upon our 50-year history of advancing drug development. Our $15 billion enterprise organization is powered by 60,000+ extraordinary team members across the globe.
Covance is hiring Statistical Programming Analysts, so if you are a MCA, M.Sc (Statistics), BE/B.Tech (CS) and have passed out in 2018 year.
Company Name: Covance India
Company Website: www.covance.com
Position: Statistical Programming Analysts
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Walk-in Interview Date: 8th June 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
- Only 2018 batch of graduates
- MCA, M.Sc (Statistics) B.E./B.Tech
- 0 – 6 months experience are eligible to apply.
- Provide Statistical Programming service.
- Develop SAS programs and output for the management and reporting of clinical trial data including ADaMs and client-defined analysis datasets, tables, listings.
- Develop programs for data transfers as per the SDTM/client specifications.
- Review draft and final production runs for project to ensure quality and consistency. Ensure quality of personal work
- Interact with project team members in related discipline e. g. Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations and Biostatistics. Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates
- Display a positive attitude at all times, promoting and contributing to good team spirit in a professional environment. Continuously learn and improve skills. Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard. Develop good problem solving skills and a willingness to learn and seek advice from senior Statistical Programming staff.
- Acquire knowledge of other aspects of the work of a Junior Statistical Programmer under the supervision of the senior Statistical Programming staff. Carry out all activities according to Covance SOPs working within the framework of the Quality Management System and to Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior Statistical Programming staff.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job using apply link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Walk-in Interview Venue:
MSR Vaishnavi, 29 Union Street,
Near Cubbon Park Metro Station,
Bangalore – 560 001.