Comcast Recruitment 2021: Comcast hiring freshers as Quality & Automation Engineer 1 job in Chennai. Candidates having BE/ BTech degree with 0-2 years of experience can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Comcast Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||Quality & Automation Engineer 1|
|Hiring Location||Online Virtual Hiring (Home)|
|Salary||₹ 8,00,000 – ₹ 12,00,000 Per Annum|
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- 0-2 years of experience in QA testing with hands on experience in different kinds of testing
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology ideally in a fast-paced devops environment
- Experience in working with development team to prevent software defects by attending requirements reviews and architectural/design reviews.
- Development Experience and background preferred, must be able to understand the architecture and dig into code
- Background in working in highly automated product test environments and able to assist in test automation/maintenance when necessary
- Experience in home networking protocols and technologies such as Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, DLNA and other
- OS: Windows, Strong Linux Skills
- Languages: Java / Python
- Assists in developing test strategies/plan, and designing quality assurance practices; leads and able to contribute to engineering investigations which includes identifying, reproducing, and resolving product defects
- Design and develop software frameworks, automation tools and test scripts using modern test automation methods
- Create and execute automated test scripts from business functional requirements and manual test cases.
- Responsible for White Box and Black box testing of the CPE products and interfaces.
- Develops, tests and deploys reliable, efficient and cost-effective test automation solutions and provide support to QA/Dev/Ops uses of automation solutions
- Reviews and verifies requirements and design specifications for validity in overall product design, with an emphasis towards product testability and verification
- Collaborates with Product and Development teams to identify product and technical requirements
- Assist in the identification and resolution of problems and defects; able to initiate investigation processes, identifies and reproduces bugs or defects and drives issues and improvements to resolution
- Analysing and generating Test reports.
- Work as a motivated team player
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply