Collabera Hiring Freshers for the post of Associate Account Manager as technical associates across India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job role. Collabera is hiring candidates from different technical discipline such as computer science, information technology, information systems, engineering etc for making career in techno functional role.
|Job Role||Associate Account Manager|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical discipline (computer science, information technology, information systems, engineering, etc.)
- Should be willing to make a career in techno functional role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be technically savvy and analytical skills
- Should have relationship building skills
- Should have leadership skills
- Should be resilient and achievement/result oriented
- Should be open to travel as well as relocate as per business need
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Delivery Manager / Leads, understand client problems
- Work with teams to construct and provide solutions, make initial pitches, proposal
- presentations and win the deal
- Set, manage client expectations before and after winning the deal
- Be the face of Collabera during execution / participate in C-level meetings
- Handle client escalations point for all delivery issues
- Work with sales and delivery team to review, align and execute for account growth
- Understand and learn details of each job requisition, project location, duration, etc.
- Understand the priority of the requisition and the difference between direct and process requirements
- Identify qualified technical candidates utilizing various sources â€“ available employee consultants on bench, resume database, employment web sites, referrals, own network, other recruiters, contractors, etc.
- Conduct preliminary interview to qualify the candidate – assess technical skill level, communication skills, location preferences, salary expectations, need for accommodations, etc.
- Follow established processes regarding job expectations, documents, templates, email standards, initial communication with candidates, etc. as outlined in the training
- Build and maintain consultant candidate relationships
- Achieve placement targets for assigned client(s) and related metrics (resume submissions, fill ratio, etc.)
- Strong technical and business functional acumen in understanding job descriptions & requirements
Collabera Selection/Interview Process:
- CR Screening
- Test-Logical Reasoning
- Business Manager Interview (SKYPE/INPERSON)
- CSO inperson interview
- Offer Discussion by CR team.
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here
For Latest Off Campus Jobs : Click Here