Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 164,259 employees as of June 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Company Name: Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)
Company Website: www.cognizant.com
Salary: Rs. 3,01,500/- per annum.
Designation: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location: Across India
Note: This drive is exclusive to candidates with an AMCAT score.
- 2014 batch of B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MS five years integrated degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engg / Mechanical (full time) only.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum aggregate of 70% in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable) considering all subjects
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of the recruitment process; authenticated by online/hard copy mark sheet
- Candidates with standing arrears and those who are yet to give their Viva are ineligible
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
Annual Total Compensation: INR 301,500
- Candidates are shortlisted on AMCAT Score. Please mention your AMCAT ID during registration.
- Technical and HR Interviews will be held at Cognizant offices at various locations across India
- Interview Locations: Hyderabad, Pune, Coimbatore, Chennai, Kolkata & Bangalore
- This opportunity is open for candidates across the country
- Interview will happen in Batches and will be scheduled accordingly post registration
Please register yourself at the earliest, within the next 2 days
Post Recruitment Training at Cognizant Academy — the in-house Learning & Development arm of Cognizant.
- 100 hours of pre on–boarding e–learning program
- 14 week classroom training, followed by
- 38 week on-the-job technical training
- Multiple technology tracks : Java, DotNet, Datawarehousing, Mainframe, Database, Testing, and IT Infrastructure services among others
- Decentralized, world-class training infrastructure
- Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP): Flexible Benefit Plan (FBP) allows you to structure your benefits to suit your individual needs. With FBP you can choose from a bouquet of components that comprise your benefits structure
- Insurance: Medical, Accident & Life
- Free medical checkup (Master Health & Eye)
- Employee Assistance Program for Associate and dependents, including 24 hour expert counseling support
- Interest free Loans
Apply Link: Click here