CME Group Internship is hiring Freshers for the role of Intern in Bangalore. Candidates from the 2021 batch having Bachelors in Engineering /Bachelors in Science (Maths / Physics / Statistics majors only) / Masters/ PhD course in a finance/mathematics/physics are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply the link read below.
CME Group Internship 2021
|Company Name||CME Group|
|Salary||Best In Market|
- Attend a Bachelors in Engineering /Bachelors in Science (Maths / Physics / Statistics majors only) / Masters/ PhD course in a finance/mathematics/physics related subject.
- MS Office, Latex, R, Mathlab.
- Java , C# , C++ , Python , VB – any programming experience would be a plus but is not essential.
- Create tools to automate/streamline critical business process or new business needs.
- Support the Quant Risk Team (QRT) with monthly BAU tasks and reporting. This includes for example preparing monthly reports for regulators
- Carry out small research projects to find innovative ways to use technologies like NLP, Robotics, Block chain, big data to solve some interesting use cases or business flows.
- Work for Pricing and Valuation team in OTC Settlements space and ideating for next generation solutions around this.
- Create Product Solutions Workflows for new launches.
- Ensure that the assigned tasks are completed on time with impeccable quality.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link below before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply