Clarivate Analytics Hiring Freshers As Research Analyst
Clarivate Analytics hiring freshers for the recruitment of Research Analyst in Hyderabad. Candidates from 2018, 2019 Batch qualified Bachelor’s degree, having upto 0-1 Yrs experience are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Clarivate Analytics
Position: Research Analyst
Salary: Best in Market
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 0 -1 year experience in a business/customer focused environment. High proficiency in Internet searching utilizing search engines.
- Must possess analytical & problem solving skills and a high attention to detail.
- Strong evaluative skills, critical thinking, and good judgment Ability to multi-task and balance priorities and shifting deadlines.
- Strong communication (oral and written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet).
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Fluent in English
- Analyzes research requests and develops an effective search strategy based on trademark, goods similarity, and international classifications, as well as product scope.
- Formulates queries using various search engines such as Google and CompuMark proprietary databases, to retrieve pertinent references that show potentially confusing or infringing uses of device and word trademarks, domain names, and/or business names.
- Analyzes data retrieved and selects the most pertinent references for inclusion on trademark research reports for delivery to customers.
- Works with mentors to ensure research approach results in high quality trademark research reports.
- Provides internal feedback and recommendations to management on opportunities to improve quality or processes.
- Completes trademark research reports or other assignments in a timely manner according to the turnaround schedule promised to the customer or internal deadline.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply