About the company:
Citi Inc. is a global diversified Financial Services holding company. The Company provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a range of financial products and services. The Citi Decision Management team is a Global Community that objectively connects and analyses information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders in other words it is engaged in Analytics and Decision Sciences.
Company: Citicorp Services India Private Limited
Company URL: www.citigroup.com
Position: Assistant Manager
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 19 Mar 2015
Last date to apply: 18 Mar 2015
Salary offered: Rs.650000/- to Rs.800000/-
Experience required: Fresher
- 2014/15 Batch BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MBA / MCA / MSc (CS/IT/Mathematics)
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
Responsible for providing relevant data, support project initiatives through data extraction, data manipulation and basic analytics. Assist the lead in building processes and presenting the analysis in a coherent manner.
- Data Extraction and Data Manipulation: Extracting data for the various data sources based on requirements.
- Data Analysis: Undertake the basic analysis to accomplish the project objective. Ability to Code, Test and Execute information systems projects.
- Presentation of results: Assist the Team-lead in presenting the results of analysis and should have penchant for numbers.
- Business Knowledge: Develop business context and knowledge.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively with own immediate team.
- Communication: Work with the Team-lead to present project analysis to the business teams effectively
Event date: 19/20th March 2015
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click here
Note: Only Candidates with valid eLitmus score are eligible to apply for this position