Citi Recruitment 2019 | Technology Analyst | BE/BTech/ ME/MTech
Citi hiring freshers for the recruitment of Technology Analyst In Pune. Candidates from 2020 Batch in Degrees in Computer Science; Information Systems; Computer Engineering; Business (technology focused); and other technology-focused degrees are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Citi
Hiring Location : Pune
Position : Technology Analyst
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Fresher
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- You are a final year student with an Undergraduate degree; in any discipine; from a top academic institution working towards a minimum CGPA 3.0/4.0 and above or at least 2nd upeer class honours, equivalent.
- Degrees in Computer Science; Information Systems; Computer Engineering; Business (technology focused); and other technology-focused degrees are preferred; but not required
- You have strong evidence of project management; leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- You see yourself in the technology field for the long-term. More than a tech expert, you’re innovative and persuasive. When faced with a variety of common technology problems, you propose solutions that make sense
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and success in team environments. Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills, analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
About Job Role:
The Full Time Technology Analyst Program trains and cultivates key players in today’s changing economic environment. You can look forward to a structured 24 month program comprising of development-focused rotations, continuous skills training, dedicated mentorship, and access to senior leaders.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates apply apply for this role using the below link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply