Citi Bank Recruitment hiring freshers for the role of Test Automation Engineer In Pune. Candidates from 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch having Bachelor’s degree are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Company: Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses.
Citi Bank Recruitment 2021
|Company Name||Citi Bank|
|Job Role||ISO Test Automation Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Market|
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of relationship data bases. Knowledge of applications supporting the testing process
- Demonstrated analytical skills& ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Experience in software application testing
- Supports initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Software quality assurance testing.
- Conducts a variety of quality control user acceptance tests.
- Analysis to ensure that applications meet or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creates test scripts; executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation; logs defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing cases scripts for future replication.
- Contributes to the development of test plans.
- Interfaces with development teams if clarification is needed on requirements.
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Requires a good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
The Testing Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply