Cisco Internship 2020 | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | 2020 Batch
Cisco India is hiring freshers graduates and final year students from 2020 batch for software engineering Intern position. Candidates having 85% or GPA 8.5 and above from computer science or related branches are eligible for this drive.
Company Name: Cisco Systems(India) Pvt Ltd
Position: Software Engineer (Intern)
Job location: Bangalore
Last date to apply: ASAP
Salary offered: ₹ 6 – 10 LPA
Experience required: Freshers
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
- Year of Passout -2020 (only)
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives Across India
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology
- platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the below mentioned link as soon as possible.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Note: Shortlisted candidates will receive further interview process details via email on their respective email IDs.