Cisco Hiring Data Science Analyst From 2021 Batch | BTech/MTech/MBA
Cisco India is hiring freshers graduates and final year students batch for a Data Science Analyst in Bangalore. Candidates having BE/Btech in computer science or related branches are eligible for this position.
Company Name: Cisco Systems (India) Pvt Ltd
Company URL: https://www.cisco.com/
Position: Data Science Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
- BE / B Tech / MBA / M.Tech / MS
- Experience in Data Science & analytics; 0-2 years of experience
- Ability to work cross functionally; Very strong in business analytics, Previous experience in services will be helpful.
- Exposure to operational and financial data;
- Good in communication (ability to articulate analysis and present)
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Strong in both, operational and financial data analysis
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments in parallel and keep up with deadlines and quality
- Articulate complex data in business terms and make recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Skill to extract intelligence from data, derive business insights and present to business
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply