About The Company :
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
Cisco seeks a Software Engineers to help customers (internal/external) in development and testing of tools to achieve their business goals. The Software Engineer provides the tools, portals and services customers need to expertly manage their networks. In this role, you will be “Cisco”s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments.
Company Name : CISCO
Company Website : www.cisco.com
Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Engineer
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- 2015 Batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Job Description & Responsibilities :
- Participate in feature design discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, technical support and documentation group on related tasks.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
- Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
- Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
- Independently develop software code per design specification.
- Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
- Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
- Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
- Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites.
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here