Cepheid Hiring Data Analyst: Cepheid hiring freshers for the recruitment of Data Analyst In Bangalore. Candidates from 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch in BE/BTech/BSC/BCA etc are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
|Job Role||APAC Business Development Data Analyst|
|Hiring Location||Online Virtual Hiring (Home)|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Batch||2017, 2018, 2019, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business intelligence or Data analyst work experience, especially in customer service. 3-5 years’ experience preferred.
Knowledge and skills:
- Analytical – Interprets data able to identify trends
- Communication – Communicates effectively at team and project level.
- Adaptability – Embraces and adapts to change and demonstrates a willingness to learn. Willingness to accept flexible work schedule according to the needs of the organization.
- Team spirit – Strong collaborations skills, able to achieve success by teamwork
- Continuous improvement – Builds an environment of continuous improvement, drives effective change.
- Customer Orientation – Demonstrates a keen understanding of various customers’ needs.
- Global/Business Perspective – Understanding issues relevant to organization on a global scale.
- Business intelligence – Skilled at data aggregation, trend analysis, dashboard management and reporting tools (Analytics)
- Interprets data trends, builds and prepares monthly/weekly reports as required
- Is adept in creating ad hoc reporting from Salesforce.com and SAP and familiar with the Salesforce report builder, dashboards.
- Advises on the effectiveness of the data and suggest improvements
- Removes any potentially corrupted data
- Identifies key business areas
- Produces weekly, monthly and on demand reports
- Collects business needs for new reporting needs
- Gets alignment of APAC Customer Care team on local and global reporting needs
- Presents results and analysis to the leadership team at regular intervals
- Analyzes risk, issues, and opportunities, and takes proactive ownership to resolve reporting issues as they arise
- Highlight potential obstacles to successful ensure reporting
- Works cross-functionally across all departments and regions as needed
How To Appy:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply