Founded in 1969 Cegedim is a global technology and services company specialized in the healthcare field.The Cegedim Group is based on business units and on very independent companies, animated by managing entrepreneurs who are able to share and promote the technological excellence of their products in sectors with large potential for growth.
Company Name: Cegedim
Company Website: www.cegedim.com
Position: Trainee Software Engineer
CTC : 3 lakhs P/A.( Rs 15,000/- pm for 6 Months, after which CTC will be revised to 3 Lacs.
Will be informed
- BE/BTech –CSE & ISE 2014 batch
- 70% through out in 10th,12th and Aggregate in BE/Btech
Selection Process & How To Apply:
- Online Application on www.CoCubes.com
- Technical Test (.net, SQL etc.) and Aptitude Test
- For the candidates shortlisted on the basis of the tests. There will be a presentation by Cegedim followed by Group Discussion;Interview with Hiring Manager/Director; Interview with HR.
Role & Responsibilities:
During the first six months
- The employee would go through a structured ‘Boot camp’ for a period of 6 months that includes training on Technical skills, Soft skills, Behavior skills, Product Knowledge, Certification etc.
- They will receive a Cegedim Training certificate on completion.
- As full time employee:
- Takes ownership of tasks assigned
- Has daily interactions with other programmers, technical leads, in order to support current work-in-progress, and resolve outstanding issues
- Should be able to participate in client calls and contribute in discussion
- Should be able to think creatively and out of the box
Note: Please Visit Official Information for more details regarding test and venue
Source: Click Here