CDM Smith Hiring Electrical Engineer 1 | BE/BTech | Chennai
CDM Smith hiring freshers for the recruitment of Electrical Engineer 1 in Chennai. Candidates from 2018 & 2019 Batch having Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : CDM Smith
Company Website : www.cdmsmith.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Electrical Engineer 1
Salary : Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Last date to apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- 0 – 1 years of experience with electrical systems design.
- Knowledge of commonly used computer software AutoCAD, Revit, MS office expected.
- Candidate must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Master’s Degree in Power Systems Engineering is preferable.
- Minimum experience with Developing drawings for electrical systems (power, controls, communications, fire alarm, and security) using AutoCAD & Revit.
- Basic knowledge about performing electrical calculations using power systems analysis software like SKM, ETAP, EASY POWER etc.,
- Performing the entry level of professional work, which will require utilizing the formal training in performing basic electrical engineering tasks and to develop personal engineering design knowledge and abilities for advancement to the next level.
- Getting familiarized with CDM Smith’s engineering methods, practices, standards and company programs.
- Assisting Mid-level, Senior & Designers in preparation of Design & contract drawings.
- Develop 2D Contract drawings for electrical systems (power, controls, communications, lighting, fire alarm, and security) in AutoCAD and Develop 3D models in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Performing electrical systems design calculations and power systems analysis.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply