Capita Hiring Challenge Recruitment Test 2019 | BE/BTech | 2019 Batch
For more than 30 years Capita has been working across the public and private sectors, solving the complex challenges of our clients, increasing productivity, enhancing their use of technology and data, improving customer and public services and adding value to the UK and local economies.
Company Name: Capita India
Company Website: www.capita.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary Offered: Rs. 3.75 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Hackathon Starts at : Wed, Aug 28, 1:00 PM, IST
Hackathon Ends at : Sun, Sep 15, 10:00 PM, IST
Duration : 1 hour 30 minutes
- Degree : BE/ BTech
- Stream : Computer Science, Information Technology
- Year Of Passing : 2019
- 60% and above in 10th, 12th & Engineering till date with no year gap
Technical Skills Required
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Analytical / Problem Solving Skills
- Well versed with programming concepts
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Advance DS
- Good knowledge of OOPs, practical understanding and real-life implementation
- Certification / Project experience using Java/.Net/Testing (Manual / Automation) will be an advantage
- Acquire Technology, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and Domain knowledge on a Capita Software Product or Service.
- Developers – Design, Develop and unit test software programs in any of the technology required for the project (.NET, Java, MEAN stack, Databases etc.)
- Test Engineers – Develop test plan, test scripts and unit tests for the software. Test the applications as part of SDLC. Learn and develop automation test suit.
- Deliver the Product development or Service work (as Developer or Test Engineer) as part of a Software Delivery Team.
- Continuous learning on Technology, Processes and Domain and enhance quality, productivity of work.
Interview/ Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Technical round
- Manager round
- HR Interview
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here