About The Company :
Capgemini in India has over 87,000 people and presence in nine cities (Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Chennai – Trichy and Salem). A pioneer in the IT industry, Capgemini has over 45 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations and now brings the Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing experience to India. With dedicated teams to service the local markets, Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
Company Name : Capgemini
Company Website : www.capgemini.com
Position : Software Analyst
Salary : As per the IT standard
- BE/ Btech graduates only
- 2016 / 2017 passouts only
- 60% and more in 10th, 12th/ Diploma & in Graduation (aggregate of all 8 sem)
- No gaps in academics
- Candidate should have all academics marksheets & passing certificates
- No live baclogs/ ATKTs
Dotnet Trained / Certified Fresher:
- Candidates should be trained or certified on DotNet through training institute
- Only BE / BTech 2016 – 2017 pass outs are eligible (any stream)
- Candidate should have scored more than 60% in 10th, 12th / Diploma and aggregate of 8 semesters in BE/ BTech.
- No gaps in the academics.Candidate should be ready to work on any project, shift, location.
- ME/ Mtech/ MCA/ MSC/ BSC/ BCA candidates are not eligible.
- Candidates with experience are not eligible.
- Candidate should be Dotnet certified or trained through some institute.
- Resource has to work on any project as per Business demands
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here