About The Company :
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Capgemini is conducting off campus drive through Employee referral for freshers of 2015 Batch BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA candidates at Chennai location. Last date to get referred is 21 March 2016 and the date of recruitment drive is 2 April 2016.
Company Name: Capgemini India
Company Website: www.in.capgemini.com
Job Location : Across India Offices
Interview Location : Chennai
Date of Drive : 2 April 2016
Last date to get referred : 21 March 2016
Hall Ticket for Short listed candidates : From 24 March 2016 onwards
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech /MCA – 2015 Pass Out only
- Candidate should have scored 60% and above in SSC,HSC,Graduation & Post Graduation.
- Career gap of only one year is allowed between: HSC and Graduation, Graduation and Post Graduation
- Candidates who have already appeared for Capgemini Freshers Recruitment Process in the last 6 months are NOT eligible to participate in this recruitment event.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates ask any Capgemini employee to refer you latest by 21 March 2016.
Note : Please note this is not a walk-in drive.
- Candidates with valid invitation letters only will be allowed to participate.
- Note to Employee : Do not send profiles by e-mail. Upload profiles on http://friendslikeyou.in.capgemini.com under “Fresher” Category is mandatory.Profiles sent by e-mail will not be considered While uploading the Profile,mention the “Preferred Capgemini Location for Recruitment” field as “Chennai”.
- Profiles uploaded until 21 March , 2016 will be considered for short-listing and invitation letters will be sent to the eligible candidates by 24 March 2016 by email.
- Venue,reporting time and other details will be mentioned in the invitation letter
- Based on no.of requirements,additional eligibility criteria will be applied for further short-listing.This is strictly confidential and is based on academic scores and graduation /post graduation discipline.
- Shortlisted candidates only will be sent invitation letters.
- Candidates carrying invitation letters only allowed for the Recruitment Process.
- Profiles of 2015 pass-outs,which have already been uploaded under “Fresher” Category and which have not been considered for previous drives,will be considered for short-listing