Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and corporations globally. Our systems and services include investor communication solutions, securities processing and operations. In short, we provide the infrastructure that helps the financial services industry operate. With 50 years of experience, we provide financial services firms with advanced, dependable, scalable and cost-effective integrated services to help run their businesses.
Company Name: Broadridge India
Company Website: www.broadridge.com
Position: Technical Associate – Production Support
Walk-in Date: 10th November to 14th November 2014
Timings: 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Batch: 2014 & 2013
Educational qualification: B.SC/BCA/ M.SC Computer Sciences /Electronics/ IT
TSO/ISPF, SDSF, INFOMAN and PDX, JCL, VSAM, COBOL, TWS & CA-11, CICS & DB2
- Responsible for the control and coordination of batch and online processes on Mainframe
- Centralized control of all scheduling via automated scheduler (OPC)
- Monitor OPCA error queue / identify and resolve production problems
- Problem identification and resolution / escalation
- Document and report on Critical SLA measurements
- Special processing support as required by the business
- Special job administration: scheduling, execution and monitoring
- Support the change management process
- Interface with internal / external technical groups
- Regular status reporting to management
- Flexible to work in night shifts as required.
- Candidates who have attended the interview in past 6 months are not eligible to apply. Please meet us after completion of 6 months.
- Please keep yourself free for couple of hours.
- Please carry a hard copy of this mail.
- This is Night shift job with limited cab facility,
- Carry your updated CV, Photograph, and Id Proof.
Walk-In Venue Address:
Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Hi Tech City Main Road,( Adjacent to Cyber Towers),
Hi-tech City, Hyderabad – 500081.
Note: Interested & eligible candidates can walkin to the above venue from 10th to 14th November 2014.