Broadridge Walk-In Interview Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech | Member Technical Stuff | 24-27 September 2019 | Hyderabad
Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd, with over 3400 associates, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. With more than 50 years of experience and over 10,000 associates we help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue.
Company Name : Broadridge
Company Website : www.broadridge.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Member Technical Staff
Salary : Rs 3.65 LPA
Walkin Date: 24, 25, 26 & 27 September 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Walkin Time: 11 AM – 1 PM
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE( CS) from 2019 batch with 70% aggregate & above should apply
- Problem Solving Skills and Logical Thinking
- Excellent communication skills Mandatory
- Should be strong on basic fundamentals and Software Programming
- Knowledge on SDLC Full life cycle and Methodologies
- Knowledge on Java Frameworks and Multithreading will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming and design
- Team Player
Note: Candidates who ever attended the face to face interview in the last 6 months are not eligible.
Job Description :
- Design, implement and maintain java/.net application phases.
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency within design and development phases.
- Develop and execute unit test plans.
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and does server scripting
- Improve the code quality by implementing above mentioned best practices.
- Troubleshooting and production support issues of applications
- Provide direct support to Development Manager efforts as requeste
Skills Required :
- Good programming knowledge in C / Java and SQL
- Good communication skills
- Open to work in shifts including night shifts and willing to work on any other technologies trained by Broadridge after joining
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to the below mentioned venue from 24th to 27th September 2019 @Hyderabad.
Broadridge Financial Solutions,
Adjacent to Cyber Towers, Survey No. 64,
Hi-Tec City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad 500081, Telangana