British Telecom Off-Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech | 2019 Batch | Across India
The way communications is changing the world is one of the most significant forces of our time. And we believe the business were in is transforming the future for the better. When we laid the first telephone lines, we started a technology revolution. These days, life and work is built around being connected. That’s why we never stop improving our network. And why we want everyone to benefit from our investment in fiber.
Company Name: BritishTelecom(BT)
Profile: Junior Associate
Salary: Rs. 3.2 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- 2019 Batch pass out
- 60% throughout in 10th,12th & Graduation.
- A suitable formal training path to certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g. CCNA, MCP, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc.
The role holder is responsible for the implementation of IT infrastructure, systems and application software, and network services to both internal and external customers. He/she provides technical support, resolving technical support issues including proposals to ensure service availability to the customer. The activities will comprise requirements analysis, testing, integrating and managing components and models. The role holder has an appreciation of the design of systems architecture and network systems.
- Under supervision to evaluate, co-ordinate, test and install software/hardware provided by suppliers with appropriate controls and standards e.g. Firewalls/Data Security, DBMS, MVS software, Network software and hardware.
- Under supervision to test & install software maintenance upgrades provided by suppliers.
- To provide problem diagnosis and resolution during the implementation, liaising with technical team lead, technical manager, peers, suppliers and customer/developer groups where appropriate. To ensure operational procedures are in place, maintained and followed as approved by technical team leader. To support site survey activities on network or server infrastructure.
- To provide limited advice & guidance to other groups on technical and operational issues.
- Systems/Application level authority and access – would refer to management where appropriate.
- May be involved in helping restore critical BT business functionality
- To provide resource and expertise to support product evaluations with other groups/customers.
- To ensure all appropriate documentation is provided and maintained to the ISO9001 standard.
Interview Location: Bangalore
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
How To Apply:
Registration Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
Use Code – AF02 & Get flat Rs. 50 off on AMCAT Exam