BlackRock Hiring Freshers As C++ Developer | BE/BTech/MTech
BlackRock hiring freshers for the recruitment of Analyst (C++ Developer) In Mumbai, Gurgaon. Candidates from 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch in commerce graduate/MBA are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: BlackRock
Job Location: Mumbai, Gurgaon
Position: Analyst (C++ Developer)
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required : 0 – 2 year
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Computers Science from top tier institutes (IITs, BITs, top NITs, DCE and NSIT only)
- Exposure to an “industrial strength” C++(C++14 or C++17 is plus)
- 0-2 years of prior experience of writing performant code.
- Exposure to CMake and Python is desirable.s
- Exposure to Perl and SQL is a plus.
- A real passion for Programming: Programming is at the heart of everything we do.
- An Analytical Cast of Mind: Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb Interpersonal Skills: You will be expected to explain complex concepts to non-technical people in simple, intuitive terms.
- Exposure to investment banking and finance domain is desirable.
- Model Infrastructure: Design APIs to provide clients with novel ways of using our models. Refactor existing analytical code to make it more modular and scalable.
- Quantitative Development: Expand product and market coverage to address evolving client needs by researching, implementing and rolling out new models and analytics.
- Analytical Support: Participate in meetings and calls with both internal and external clients in support of the BRS business.
- One BlackRock: Collaborate with and learn from colleagues in New York, Budapest, Mumbai and Gurgaon. Get exposure to the state of the practice as well as to groundbreaking academic research through regular colloquia.
- Thought Leadership: Keep abreast of recent trends in technology, quantitative finance, capital markets and regulation. Bring the latest techniques to bear on the problems we face in our day-to-day work.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply