About The Company :
Black & Veatch is a global leader providing concept-to-commissioning project solutions in the power, oil and gas, water and telecom sectors of India for nearly 50 years. We have more than 400 talented professionals in offices located in Mumbai and Pune, who also access the expertise of an integrated global workforce of more than 10,000 professionals. Black & Veatch uses the strength of its local talent to address India’s complex infrastructure challenges. We deliver speed, safety and quality across all of our engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects.
Company Name : Black and Veatch
Company Website : www.bv.com
Job Location : Pune
Position : Electrical Engineer
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech from a recognized university
Note : This is entry level position for new graduates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree if no prior work experience. No experience needed.
Skills Required :
- Learning on the Fly, Problem Solving, Intellectual Horsepower, Written Communications, Drive For Results, Decision Quality, Informing, Listening, Dealing with Ambiguity,
- Basic knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline
- Basic industry knowledge and technology trends
- Basic knowledge of company quality program
- Basic knowledge of construction & constructability practices & principles
Job Description :
- Engineering Standards: Develops familiarity by reading, understanding and applying departmental design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and B&V policies and procedures. Quality / Continuous
- Improvement: Develops an understanding and complies with the B&V quality program. Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts.
- Engineering Production: Contributes to preparation of less complex engineering deliverables such as drawings, reports, specifications, and studies of limited scope. Performs routine research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection. Collects, assimilates, and manages data for engineering work. Prepares basic engineering calculations following standard methods and principles used in similar engineering analysis. Understands and adheres to budget, schedule, and quality requirements.
- Project Coordination: Shares information with others as requested. Coordinates with others when directed by supervisor or project leadership.
- Client Focus: Focuses on the needs of internal clients (project team leadership) while attempting to gain basic understanding of external client’s main interests and drivers. May provide support to business development or pursuit activities. Knowledge Sharing,
- Innovation and Technology: Shares current knowledge of latest technology and processes.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here