BIS Recruitment 2020 for Technical Assistant | Bsc/Diploma
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Job notification for the post of Technical Assistant/ Senior Technician with 30 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelors Degree in science/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. For more details, eligibility criteria and apply link, read below.
Company Name: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Position: Technical Assistant
Job Location: Pan India
Last Date: 8 March 2020
Age limit: 18 to 30 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Physics/ Bio-Technology/ Food Technology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Electronics) with minimum 60% marks and 50% for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Or) Three years diploma in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical/ Electronics/ Food Technology/ Metallurgy) with minimum 60% marks and 50% marks for the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes.
Selection will be based on Online Test consisting of Reasoning, general awareness and technical questions.
- The application fees – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women and BIS serving Departmental candidates
- To be paid online only
- Registration of applications – 17 February 2020 to 08 March 2020
- Application Fee Payment (online) – 17 February 2020 to 08 March 2020
- Issue of Admit Card for online exam – 23 March 2020 (tentative)
- Online Examination – 29 March 2020 (tentative)
- Result of Online Examination – 21 April 2020 (tentative)
How To Apply:
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 08 March 2020.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply