Birlasoft Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE)| 2019 batch
Birlasoft and KPIT’s IT Services business, has merged to form a leading $500M publicly listed Enterprise Digital and IT Services company. As part of the multibillion dollar diversified The CK Birla Group, Birlasoft with its 10,000 employees, is committed to continuing our 150 year heritage of building sustainable communities.
Company Name : Birlasoft
Company Website : www.birlasoft.com
Position : Associate Engineer
Job Location: Noida
Salary : As per IT standards
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.tech/B.E 2019 pass out for Trainee position.
- Only CS, IT, ECE and EEE branches will be considered.
- Minimum 60% – 10th, 12th, Graduation (even 59.9 will not be eligible)
- Full time/Regular Education.
- No active/standing backlogs.
- Should not have participated in the Birlasoft selection process in the last 9 months.
- Excellent communication skills.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The candidates should have exceptional organizational, presentations & communication skills – both verbal & written.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for complex and large-scale problems
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
- B Tech or higher in Computer Science/IT/Electronics & Communication
- Must be comfortable working in high growth environment where priorities shift fast
- Build intelligence in the process by writing scripts and Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Understand the customers requirements and map it to functional specifications
- Understand logistic movement journey
- Develop the processes from inception
- Finalize functional requirements and track Project milestone plans for delivery
- Create WBS plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
- Proactively identify and highlight risk and its mitigation plan
- Ensure process improvement and compliance in the assigned Project and participate in technical discussions/ review
- Manage scope of project and ensure changes are documented and approved.
Release preparation (Planning deployments, version setup, coordination, etc.)
- Prepare and submit status reports
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
How To Apply :
Birlasoft is hiring only 2019 passout candidates for Noida location. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the registration form.
Last date to Apply: Apply Before The Link Expires
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply: Latest Fresher Jobs For 2019 Batch