Big Rattle Technologies Off Campus Recruitment | BE/BTech/MCA | Mumbai
Big Rattle Technologies specializes development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies. We have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
Company: Big Rattle Technologies
Company url: www.bigrattle.com
Position: Intern Software/Mobile Application Developer
Job location: Mumbai
Event date: Tuesday, 13th Aug, 2019
Last date: Sunday, 11 Aug, 2019
Salary Offered: Rs.200000/- to Rs.300000/-
Experience Required: Fresher
- 2018 / 19 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC/E & TC)/ MCA
- 60% throughout in academics (Degree cutoff 54% for universities in Maharashtra)
- Good pH score
- You will start as a trainee and may be offered a full time job after completing 6 months of probation based on your performance.
- You will spend 80% of your time in application, software design and development of products, web and mobile projects.
- You will spend 20% of your time in training and learning new technologies to enable you to deliver on various projects.
- You will work in close coordination with the co-founders and deliver cutting edge products for clients and get hands-on exposure on the entire lifecycle of software development from requirements gathering to design, programming to deployment.
- The candidate should have delivered at least two mobile application projects and/or software programming projects as part of his/her education.
- Should have good understanding of object oriented programming
- Expected to be in tune with latest developments in the Mobile and Web landscape
- Should be a self-learner and must have a result oriented approach
- Expected to have good written and verbal communication skills
- Should have a consistent track record of first class throughout.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.