BHARATIYA MAHILA BANK LTD :
The first women’s public sector bank in India has become operational from 19th November, 2013 and is presently having -23- branches The Bank has ambitious plan for operations on a PAN India level with the key objective of focusing on the banking needs of women and promoting their economic empowerment.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd., invites ON-LINE APPLICATIONS, from the eligible candidates for post of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale I (JM G/S –I) to fill in 200 posts.
Name of the Bank : Bharatiya Mahila Bank
Total Number of Posts Vacancies : 200
Position/Designation: Probationary Officers
SALARY & EMOLUMENTS:
SCALE OF PAY :- ` 14500 – 25700 /-
Emoluments :- At present, initial monthly emoluments of Junior Management Grade/ Scale I Officers, including DA, HRA & CCA are approximately ` 30,759/- in a Metropolitan Centre.
- A degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The date of passing the examination which reckons for eligibility will be the date appearing on the Mark Sheet or Provisional Certificate. All educational qualifications should be from a recognised university/ Board. www.apuzz.com
Age: Minimum: 20 Years Maximum: 30 Years as on 01.06.2014
HOW TO APPLY
The link for registration of application will be open from 12.06.2014 to 25.06.2014 (both dates inclusive).
The guidelines for filling on – line application are as follows;
- All applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID and it should be the same email ID registered for CWE – PO/MT – III. This e-mail ID should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project.
- Candidates are required to visit the www.bmb.co.in & click on the appropriate link, log – in using their Registration Number & Password issued for CWE PO/MT – III, fill in the details and submit the on – line application form.
- Once the application is submitted, the details cannot be modified. After completion of on – line registration, take system generated print – outs of Registered On – line Application. The Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
The applicant should sign and affix her/ his photograph on the system generated printout of application and keep the same ready for submission along with copies of required documents if provisionally allotted.
Application Begin Date: 12.06.2014
Application End Date: 25.06.2014
Last Date for Reprint: 10.07.2014
More Information: Click Here
Online Application Registration Link: Click Here