Bentley Systems Hiring Freshers As Bentley Systems | BE/BTech | 0-2 Years | Pune
Bentley Systems is a global leader in providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets.
Company Name: Bentley Systems
Position: Quality Analyst
Job Location: Pune
Salary: As per IT standards
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
- B.E- CSE / IT / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Etc
- 0 -2 years of experience in Automated testing.
- Knowledge of Test complete, Test execute, any code coverage tool is plus.
- Is able to implement algorithms to solve specific problems
- Has good verbal and written communication skills
- Has ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Is willing to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Is self-motivated person with the ability to work as part of a team
- Create automation tests in consultation with developers and Quality Analyst
- Create automation tests for end to end user workflows and Performance.
- Execute Automation tests within CI/CD pipeline using tools like Jenkins.
- Report bugs based on test results and verify bug fixes.
- Continuously enhance Automation test frameworks for accuracy and performance.
- Maintain Automation test environment using virtualization tools like HyperV and VMware.
- Create and maintain dashboard for automation test results.
- Timely communication on progress of assigned task.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here