Bentley Systems Hiring Freshers As Graduate Trainee 2020 | B.E/B.Tech
Bentley Systems is hiring freshers for the role of Technical Writer Across India. Candidates from 2018, 2019 , 2020 in Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Bentley Systems
Position: Graduate Trainee (Technical Writing)
Job Location: Pune
Salary: As per IT standards
Experience : 0-2 years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|ATOS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline.
- Very Good English.
- 0-2 years of experience in Technical writing would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of CAD software is an asset.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- The Technical Writer’s primary job responsibility will be to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of Bentley’s Building, Electrical, Plant and Structural products.
- Experience with Technical Writing for engineering software applications (e.g. CAD, BIM and engineering analysis)
- An understanding of architectural, mechanical, electrical, structural or plant design is preferred
- Ability to author, edit and maintain product help and other documentation to show product users how a product works
- Ability to understand the needs of audience that will be reading the technical content for using the product
- Ability to write clearly and concise in the English language
- Ability to show ideas graphically
- Ability to work with Product Management team and subject matter experts to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with DITA/XML based structured technical authoring application and content management system is preferred
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply