Bentley Systems Hiring Freshers As Associate Analsyt 2020 | B.E/B.Tech
Bentley Systems is hiring freshers for the role of Associate Software Quality Analyst in Pune. Candidates from 2018, 2019 ,2020 in Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Bentley Systems
Position: Associate Software Quality Analyst
Job Location: Pune
Salary: As per IT standards
Experience : 0-2 years
- B.E- CSE / IT / Mechanical / Civil with 0 -2 years of experience in software testing.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of Test complete, Test execute, any code coverage tool is plus.
- Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical puzzles
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work outside of testing principals i.e. able to create test cases and plans without proper requirements or acceptance criteria
- Familiar with bug tracking process and tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Good communication skills in English
• Database knowledge
• Knowledge on practical experience of modern development lifecycle methodologies (AGILE, DevOps)
• Basic knowledge of Software Test Automation
• Understanding of basic concepts of computer data structure and architecture
• Understand and analyze product requirements, communicate with product management teams
• Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists
• Prepare test environments
• Execute manual functional testing,
• Detect, resolve, document and report bugs and errors encountered
• Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation
• Strive for excellence constantly to deliver quality product and test faster thought the process
• Participate to develop associates on best practices surrounding quality
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply