Baker Huges Internship 2019 | Intern | BE/BTech/ ME/MTech| Bangalore
Baker Huges has invited online applications for the post of Trainee Intern In Bangalore. Candidates from 2019/2020 Batch in BE/BTech/ ME/MTech in Engineering/ Mechanics are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Baker Huges
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Intern
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA or equivalent
- A minimum of a BS or MS degree in Engineering and or Mechanics
- Maximum 3 years post Bachelor’s or Master’s degree experience
- Internship experience in your discipline
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, accountability, teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative.
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring.
- Complete formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and technical topics relevant for the business
- Contribute to business outcomes
Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments
How To Apply:
Shortlisted candidates will get an interview confirmation letter on their email IDs.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply