Azuga Telematics Hiring Freshers As Java Developers | BE/BTech | Bangalore
Azuga is a global leader in the connected vehicles space serving commercial fleets, insurance companies, governments, and the automotive ecosystem. Azuga is backed by Sumeru Equity Partners, and by Danlaw, Inc, a company with 35 years of experience in automotive.We are shaping the industry with digital & scalable innovations created with new-age technologies.
Company Name: Azuga Telematics
Company Website: www.azuga.com
Position: Java Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per IT standards
Walk-In Interview Drive: 12 August 2019
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Basic Qualifications :
- Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A portfolio of completed professional-grade work on proof-of-concepts (PoCs) or innovative ideas or open source contributions or mobile apps.
- Experience applying Computer Science fundamentals in software development of these PoCs via data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code that is in compliance with specifications.
- Either very good understanding or experience with relational databases, ORM frameworks, NoSQL.
- Experience with, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C++, Python, Go, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal, and written.
- Go-getter, energetic, willing to explore tech solutions and get things done fast.
What we are seeking:
A Software Engineer (SE) in Azuga would develop world-class applications and contribute to the culture of innovation via new technologies and new ideas that enhance the customer experience. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Internship experience in working in a team and in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- PoCs or mobile apps demo apps that use concepts from distributed computing.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job.
Apply Link: Click Here