Avalara Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Software Engineer | BE/BTech |2018/19 Batch Chennai, Pune
Avalara, Inc. is a 14-year-old MNC. We deliver comprehensive, automated and cloud-based solutions that are designed to be fast and accurate. Avalara has 25,000+ customers and 1,800+ employees in offices across 4 continents in USA, Canada, UK, Brazil, Belgium and India with our headquarters in Seattle.
Company Name: Avalara
Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai/Pune
Salary Package: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- BE/B. Tech – CS, IT, E&TC/EC with a solid understanding of ‘Software Programming’
- Candidates with streams except as mentioned above can apply if they are open to make
their career in Software Development
Help us build word-class tax automation products. Maintain the highest quality of products. Contribute towards building accurate, high-performing, highly available and scalable SaaS products.
Some of the areas you would be working on:
- Scalable, microservices-based shared systems
- Global platform to process complex tax returns in multiple countries
- Robotic Process Automation to automate manual tasks in our global operations teams.
- Machine Learning-based applications to solve various business problems right from tax
determination to automated tax rates and rules acquisition.
- Distributed systems to handle the global scale of the tax and product data
- Big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, R, Data lake.
Good to Have Skills:
- Basic Understanding of No SQL Databases.
- Basic understanding of Cloud and SaaS-based application using AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Basic understanding of CI/CD and should be familiar with tools (e.g. Jenkins) to accomplish the same.
- Familiar with Docker containers and Kubernetes (K8s), Docker Swarm as an orchestrator
- Familiar with source code repositories Git/GitLab/GitHub.
- Knowledge of Agile and/or Scrum.
- Exposure to functional programming, event-driven & asynchronous I/O frameworks.
- Programming experience in relational platforms like MySQL and non-relational platforms like Hadoop, Hbase, and MongoDB.
- Exposure to ‘Machine Learning’ fundamentals.
- Participation in contests like CodeForces, SPOJ, CodeChef, Topcoder, Code Gladiator, Hackathons is a plus.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume at email@example.com
Apply Link & More Info: Click Here